Garlic Truffle Fries
Oh yeah, these fries are something else!! They have the perfect balance of truffle goodness along with a bit of saltiness and starchiness. Friends devoured these like there was no tomorrow. Want to seriously impress? This recipe is a must.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes Serves 4
It's amazing what a little truffle oil can do to these heavenly, crisp, oven-baked fries!
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into 1/3-inch thick fries
- 2 tablespoons white truffle flavored extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Ranch sauce, for dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with truffle olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp, tossing occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine fries and garlic.
- Serve immediately with ranch, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Leave a comment