La French baguette is very easy to make with friends, great with my rillettes , Terrines
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
- 500 g flour
- 11 g 55. kind of salt.
- 15 g of fresh baker's yeast (or half a sachet of dry yeast).
- 35 cl of water.
- Mix the water with the yeast.
- In a large bowl combine the flour with the salt. Add the water with the yeast and knead by hand for about 5 minutes.
- Put plastic wrap or a towel on the container and leave it in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours. (Prepare the dough before starting to make dinner, and leave it overnight in the fridge, chopsticks are even better).
- Don't forget to have a glass of wine too.....Smile...
- Flour your work surface and place dough.
- Cut four pieces identical.
- Take a piece and return the smoothest face, brought the two sides inwards, take and bring the top edge inward continue until a pudding.
- Elongated wand on all the length of your cooktop (or a nonstick pan, otherwise leave outbreaks chopsticks before placing in the mold leather), although with flour a baking sheet and put the chopsticks.
- Lightly flour the top chopsticks and let it grow in ambient air (the time varies depending on the room temperature, between 45 minutes and 2 hours).
- Preheat oven to 250 °.
- Wet the top of the baguette with a brush, cut above the rods with a razor blade.
- Fill a glass of cold water, bake baguettes, pour the cold water into the glass window pane and close immediately. (Water will effectively bring to an chopsticks crispy and golden color, also help the growth of chopsticks and promote mie).
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.