Double Chocolate and Nougat Ice Cream w/ Raspberries
This week we present to you a simple, sweat treat. Plus it's ice cream. Who doesn't love ice cream!?
2L of your favourite chocolate ice cream
150g of our Dark Chocolate and Cherry Nougat
100g grated dark chocolate
150g frozen raspberries
125g fresh raspberries
** For Chocolate Sauce **
200g chopped dark chocolate
1 cup pure cream
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer. Stand for 7-10 minutes to soften.
- Meanwhile, grease a 7cm-deep, 9cm x 25.5cm (base measurement) loaf pan. Line the base and sides with baking paper, allowing the long sides to overhang the pan.
- Spoon the ice cream into a bowl. Stir in the nougat and three-quarters of the chocolate, then fold in the frozen raspberries. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the surface. Cover with baking paper. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- Meanwhile, to make the chocolate sauce, place the chocolate, cream, sugar and vanilla in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until the chocolate melts. Bring to a simmer. Simmer for 7-10 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Turn the ice cream onto a serving platter. Top with fresh raspberries and remaining grated chocolate. Slice and drizzle with chocolate sauce to serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.