Spring maybe here but those windy days and chilly nights are still upon so warm up with our delicious french Potato Soup. Delicious and easy to make
Potato soup with flair
1 large onion
Spash of oil
300Ml of Double Cream
1 ½ litres of chicken stock
1x Bouquet Garni
Salt and pepper
Pinch of grated nutmeg
- Peel and chop the onions and then add in a little oil, then chop the leek and add to the oil and season.
- Peel and slice the potatoes and add up on top of the onions and leek slices.
- Cover the vegetables with some of the stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes
- Pour the rest of the stock into the pan, add the parsley and cook on a medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Puree the soup in a blender and then add the cream , Taste it add a knob of butter and the grated nutmeg
Just Yammy…….Oui Oui - Bon appétit!