Our antipasto and cheese platters are created to cater to a range of budgets and tastes. Starting from the very simple to the very gourmet.
Boasting fresh products from Steph's Gourmet Food range - we artfully place a delectable range of produce on a platter and can cater from romantic entertainment dinners to events & functions.
We can custom make platters to suit your palette so contact us now, take the guess work out of entertaining and let Steph do what he does best!
Spring maybe here but those windy days and chilly nights are still upon so warm up with our delicious french Potato Soup. Delicious and easy to make
1 large onion
Spash of oil
300Ml of Double Cream
1 ½ litres of chicken stock
1x Bouquet Garni
Salt and pepper
Pinch of grated nutmeg
Just Yammy…….Oui Oui - Bon appétit!
- Basic olive oil or grape seed oil work best.
- Clean and dry the fresh truffle.
- Slice very thinly and transfer to a glass storage jar. Cover the truffle with olive oil taking care not to totally drown in too much oil.
- Allow the truffle to infuse for several hours.
- Black truffles infuse really well and the oil will take on its distinctive character very quickly.
It is advisable to store the oil in the fridge if not used within 6 days. To fully appreciate its flavours, sautée potatoes and drizzle with truffle oil before serving.